Monday, October 03, 2005

hari gaji keluar

ari ini saya terimak gaji. errmm dun wan to talk abt my salary for the moment. btw, im sleepy, tired rite now. exhausted gila... i dunno y, maybe i pushed myself too much in performing my job today. byk gilak miker kot?hmm..entahlah, y not i ask pak guard, orang keja bank ka..tukang coupon kah...hehehe. today was one of my thoughest period working at bing. adakah too much expectation from employer? or i was under pressured becoz of surrounding matters today? *grin*....

lamak dah sik update u lah bloggie..u wanna know y? pc aku kenak virus...masebai lalu...mok anta g reformat pun sekda masa....even i work at day time on weekends..still dont have extra time for myself. am i too good to people around me or im a selfish person? or im bad or mean to others? haiyoh... wats going on to my life aaa....

abt bali bombing- terkejut. sik sangka.unpredictable. our world is not that safe anymore. dunia kinek tok dah berubah. hmm...penin palak juak miker walaupun sikmok gago miker bah,,,

gosh...im really tired rite now. my energy meter had dropped to zero already. perhaps negative 20 hehehe....

tomorrow gonna wake up early eh. cleaning again...ammaaaa....oklah..i dont have any mood and energy type again

anyway. happy fasting to all muslims...

gotta out from here'


No comments: