Tuesday, August 31, 2004

what merdeka mean to me...

whut MERDEKA for me is proud to be a MALAYSIAN...
very fortunate to be a MALAYSIAN..
THANKS my GOD...
u really had chosen me to be a MALAYSIAN...
even better if i`m a singaporean...or a bruneian..
but not indonesian..or vietniamese........in other words...
for me it is best to be a malaysian...
i really love this country..
i love the prosperity, the harmonism that spreads around this country.....
i`m proud to have u MALAYSIA...
i couldn`t imagine if i`m not a MALAYSIAN....
who am i?? will i`m be an american?? brazilian?? british?? australian?? cambodian??..
owh no..no...
i`m a MALAYSIAN....
keranamu MALAYSIA.....
MALAYSIA..although u are just 47 years old...
it doesn`t mean that u still small...
u had grown wiser..
hope that u will gain more strength to become one of the developed country in the nation...
because of u MALAYSIA...i`m proud to be one of ur citizens...

by proud MALAYSIAN...