Tuesday, February 08, 2005

happy chinese new year..

ni hao!!.. kuey ni lai liao..aney cing cey lang ti pasat!! bei tang bey mik kia `last minute` liao!! hehe

i would like to wish a very prosperous chinese new year to all chinese in malaysia.. happy2 mah!! hehe

i may not be online for few days as i`m also celebrating this chinese new year, visiting family and friends around kch. to mdm ong mooi lian, mdm chiew fei ha, mr ho boon heong, atul,
we-aw,elda,kanak2 and sewaktu dengannya...
happy chinese new year!!! gong xi fa chai!!! =)

pls drive safely during cny celebration, be aware and always extra careful when u are on the roads.. it may save your life if u are aware all the time..

as what our family`s tradition...tonight will be our family reunion dinner, like others too.. this `makan besar` is a must to chinese families. although i`m not a pure chinese, wa ei mak si teng nang mahh...( my mum is chinese mah ), hehe. we are going to have steamboat tonight!! hehe...

hmm i have to now as at 3pm i`m gonna pick my sister- ayuk at unimas. then pick my mum up. anyway to my dear friends, i might be teaching as temporary teacher for 3months period at smk pending. the school`s penolong kanan satu offered me to teach form 3 students science subject. i know that it`s gonna be a challenge for me as now science are in english. perhaps i`m going to teach them after this cny break. poor my former science teacher, she`s ill right now. heard from my mum that she broke her leg, went for a surgery...hope that she`ll recover soon..and i`m going to teach your students!! haha...sounds funny eh, but rather than just sitting at home doing nothing, now it is the time for me to gain some experience in teaching hehe..in my own former school!! gosh!!... i`m going to meet all of my ex-teachers during at smk pending 1995-1998...arghh...hehe..

oklah..gtg now hehe..it`s almost 2.30pm...
once again..a very happy prosperous new year to all of you out there!!! SYOKNNYYAA FATT CHOY!!!
" sin nien kuai le " and " gong xi ni "..
and enjoy those sweet mandarin oranges!!

regards,

nikman




No comments: